Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Eagle or Duck

Hey my name Aldonny i have a story,let's start....
One day i see an egg form eagle fall to the ground..
The egg is adopted by duck an the egg growth together with other duck's egg...
after all of the egg broke the little eagle don't know if he an eagle..
he pass day by day with ducks habbit.... in one morning he see the true eagle fly with his wonderful wings,the little eagle say to duck mother " MOm i want to be the eagle,its so beautiful wings" and the duck mom say" You only a little duck,your dream is impossible"...


You can finish the story with your heart.. you choose to be a duck or an eagle.....
In life you can to be anything as you want if you believe that you can...

6 comments:

  1. I'll choose to be an eagle ... I'll follow my heart,, and become anything I wanted to ...
    Hahaha ...

    Rani Z.
    XII Science 6 - 11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I choose the eagle..
    Eagle is my fav animal, because he can fly so high above the cloud or even above the storm..

    When all of the animals hide to avoid the storm, the eagle waits for the storm! He waits the storm so he can fly above the storm and he just looks at the black cloud under him. It's wonderful and awesome for me.

    Actually I want to be an eagle who always wait for the storm. I want to be as strong as the eagle who isn't affraid of the problems..But to get it I must be brave to face my hopeless.

    I hope all of the Indonesian people become the eagleman to get the strong country in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember to post your class and your number Aldonny so I can give you credit

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello....now i try to post

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi...i choose the duck because i have beautiful wing and i more kind than eagle.because the eagle,it has bad character in many story,it is very greedy,but the duck,when it swimming on the pool,it can look beautiful...

    amelinda 12science1-08

    ReplyDelete