I got this topic idea from Miss Rachel class. I forgot when it was happen, but I was explain about "what's beautiful in your mind" And she want us to drew it. "the beautiful one" can be mentioned as "what's the important and the precious one for you"
I drew a pair of wing and hamster. But the actually one is "a pair of wing" Because it's tell me about my hope and my wish that I wanna it to fly away to the sky^^
How about yours?
Evan HamHam
XII_LANGUAGE-03
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
bah, you're always about hamster, aren't you?
ReplyDeletewinged hamster?
ReplyDeletegosh i barely can imagine that! @__@~
wOw.. i like yOur draWing.. winged haMster.. how cUte it is!! hehe..
ReplyDeleteAt that time I drew me surround by my friends and I titled it "The precious friendship"..
I see that friendship is beautiful because friends can turn our sadness into happiness and true friends never leave us in bad or good times.. That's beautiful, isn't it? hehehe..
Yeah, you always like hamsters, right? Hahaha... (^^; I've noticed it long time ago that you always drew hamsters and also those wings. Uhm... I'll tell you what I drew, okay?
ReplyDeleteI drew a garden with a sakura tree in it, a big one, of course. It's too bad I can't draw well, so that drawing wasn't good. Aah... Maybe someday I can see the real one. I hope...
Yupz, I like hamz too...
ReplyDeleteHehehehe...
I follow your footsteps..
But I think that's really cool to draw something like that b'coz everybody likes it..
Including children and oldies... LOL
By the way..
Keep the Hamz-hamz rolling!!!