- Eat like usually. Enjoy your meal
- Drink a glass of mineral water for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And you must do it. Before you eat your meal.
- For boys, I suggest L-Men for you. And for girls, I suggest WRP-Body Shape (Each of them is very good for balancing your calories and fat) You can drink it once per day before you sleep.
- You must not THINK every day about your weight. If you always thinking "Am I look so fast?" "Am I look so thin?" "How 'bout my weight now?" Cuz these one give you BAD suggestion for your sake
- Make sure you eat fruits everyday. Orange, this fruit is very good to balancing your weight and metabolism system. So you'll be prevented from annoying illness. If you got sick, You must decrease your food...after recovery, you will increase your food. This is bad for you
- NOT to DECREASE your food
- NOT to INCREASE your food
Evan HamHam
XII_LANGUAGE-03
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteEvan, i don't understand...:
ReplyDeletewhy you write 'NOT to DECREASE your food' to maintain his/her weight?
that decrease our food is some good idea to maintain our weight?
rachel
XII_Science 6 / 22
IS that's so, but if you decrease your food, maybe it's better for a while. BUT..... you will be more hungry after that.
ReplyDeleteFor example, you got your breakfast at 09.00 am, you decrease your food, so at your lunch, maybe 15.00 pm, you MUST to be more hungry becouse you only ate a little food (you decrease it before) and you must to eat a many more than before!! So....isn't it make you so fat because of it?? Got it?
EVAAAAAAAAAAANNN!!!
ReplyDeletecan you typr about something to survive temptation to eat??
beacause it's the one and the only problem for me. probably for another person I think.
because I'm sure each person has his/her own diet program.
but it's usually failed by themselves
lol I would love to learn some tricks to increase weight...
ReplyDeletecause I can't go higher xD
@harry
ReplyDeleteOkay, good luck ^^
Thanks for the information...
ReplyDeleteBut I don't like to drink WRP body shape... I prefer milo... hehehe...
Is it really necessary to drink such kind of drink to maintain our weight??
O yea, I have a suggestion too... I agree with you that eating fruits is good for our body... But we should not eat one kind of fruit too much... For instance, if we eat orange too much, the amount of vitamin C in our body will be too much and it can cause health problem such as diarrhoea... Therefore, I suggest to eat many kinds of fruits... I think that another fruit is also good for our body...
Vina XIIA4/28
I'm a thin guy...
ReplyDeleteso..
Do I have to maintain my weight????
I'm only 136lbs at 6"1'.... /sob