Tuesday, February 3, 2009

smiiiillleee!!!^^

"A smiLe is a curve that sets everything straight"
-anonymous-

"Smile for the humans are just like flowers need sunshine.. They seem so trivial but you'll never can afford them"
-from my friend^^-

So guys and girls.. Just smile now!! You'll never too late to smile^^..
Smile can make us healthy, far from stress, and make us relax..
Smile is the best, the cheapest, and the easiest way to keep your body healthy..
So, what are yOu waiting for??
Just S-M-I-L-E!!!!
=D

by: Lina xiia4/08

6 comments:

  1. I wanna make this topic, but you're the first one! So it's over for me (sob) But it's okay. If you say someting about "smile" I wanna say something about "happiness"

    Um....I almost forget to say it. Smile is the biggest treasure for anyone arround you. Isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to SMILE....
    Let's SmILe together....hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. tO: eVan..
    uPs,, sOrry,, i don't kNow that yOu wanna make that topic,, sorry yah? hehe.. keep smile!! =D
    yuP, i aGree with you.. But smile mile isn't just the biggest treasure for people around you but also for yOurself,, so don't ever forget how to smile^^

    tO: taniA
    yUp!! let's smiLe together,, hwhw..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Tania & Lina :
    Right, but too much smiling without reason will make people think you're "weird" >.>
    Like, our boss? xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. people said that smile make us health...
    people said if we smile is the same like we run 2km...
    i amnot trully belive that...
    but the things that i know is....
    keep your smile and give your smile to the other people around you.
    and you will get the sam thing...
    Gbu
    ^..^
    _c^rleyZ_

    ReplyDelete
  6. ouw ya... i forget to write my name
    aQneZ XIIA4/21

    ReplyDelete