let's admit it.
at the very beginning, before you apply for your school, you would heard the school was amazing.
then when you've finally accepted, it's still seem so amazing right.
but, come on!
we're always have something we hate from our school right?
and here's the thing:
1. the studying stuffs (including the confusing task, the annoying homework, and the full-of-pressure test)
2. the teacher (most of the boys have one teacher to be hated)
3. the stink and dirty toilet (I really appreciate the hard work from the janitor, but sometimes it's still pretty disgusting - sorry Mr.Janitor . . .)
4. the slow loading internet
5. TATIBSI and all of it's rules
6. the dog (they're cute, especially when they're messing or playing around, but, I can't stand their poo! eewh gross. . .)
7. the cat at the cafe (O.K. girls I know they're cute too, but its fur can be dangerous!)
8. the crowded "kopsis" (smashing, kicking, pushing, yelling, etc are usually happen. I think the shop is too small or the break time is too short)
9. additional lessons after school (we're just want to escape from it, right?)
that's all I can found. if you're agree, or you find something else, please let me know. thank you . . .
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lawl u mentioned everything!
ReplyDeleteabout school internet, it's f**king slow, and the computers are mostly designed for light works like typing, etc...
Absolutely I agree with you...
ReplyDeletehahahaha....
@harry
ReplyDelete"dont post something that lewd or disrespectful" =.=!
rofl...
school internet..
well, at least i can surf the internet using my laptop every break time.. or biology lesson..! =D
well, i'm quite disagree with you guys. haha, sorry.
ReplyDeletelet's see,,
1,2,5,9.. these points, okay i myself admit that these points are true. but, as you said in the very beginning of your thread, i think this 4 points make our school awesome. don't you think so?
people always talk about our hard (but developing us) tasks and tests. they also think that our school train us to be discipline.
so, i would like to say that, although you hate them, they make you better!! keep struggling then!! hehehehe...
3,4,6,7,8.. i give no comments for these. you've said the truth! hahahaha..
btw, you said 10 things, but only describe 9 things. what is the last??
^.^
~ming~
Yohanes
XII-A5/28
Oh my God!!!!
ReplyDeleteGaby!!!!
Your opinion is perfect!!!!
Bravo Gaby!!!!
hahahahaha.....
P.Q
6. the dog (they're cute, especially when they're messing or playing around, but, I can't stand their pub! eewh gross. . .)
ReplyDeleteUmm...Gaby.... not "pub" but I think is better if you use "poo" or "pee" word
The wireless internet at the school is fast. I think it is just slow on the computers because of viruses, etc.
ReplyDelete@ Milun :
ReplyDeletelawl I censored some of them xD...
so u bring laptop all the time? >.>
I can't go online because the WiFi range is only till Science 3 >.>