Thursday, February 19, 2009

MLM (Multilevel Level Marketing)


Today there are many ways to earn money. You needn't to have to stay along inoffice, or keeping your shop. Everybody can join to take part in this bussiness, even you are children

(16--). MLM(Multilevel Marketting) gives everybody to feel bussiness experience. You can do it as a hobby, activity in your sparetime, or full time of job. Some people think that children musn't hav eto work in this period, because they think it would affect the children marks in their school. However, I think this experience is important for their future life. They can feel how hard to earn little money. Their world would be wider than if they just sit down and play video game. These experience can be said as a long term investation. Parents have no need to worry about their child, because MLM provides a simple rule and lets their consultant independent. So you can do it as long as you want.

I never try MLM before, but maybe when I in University I will try this one. How about you? Have you ever try it? If you ever do it share with us your experience and post it
Post by:
Andreas SW
XIIA4 - 11




7 comments:

  1. What do you mean by multi level marketing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello miss.. ^^ Multilevel Marketing is a system of a job that not need school grade (i mean ijazah, what is it called in english? =b).. i mean, everybody can do this business.. There are many MLM company, such as Tian Shi, Oriflame, AmWay, etc..

    Hello Andre ^^, I agree with you..
    maybe MLM is not famous now. But i'm sure, 5-10 years later, it will be explode, everybody will take this business chance..
    Many people now prefer to work in office, such as management, Accountant, etc. but how many people now in Indonesia have been fired (PHK) because of our government wisdom (It is called "Perampingan" in Indonesia), not because his/her job is bad.. The company doesn't want to be bangkrupt, so The company prefer to fired his/her workers, so that the company doesn't need to pay more for the workers.. WHO WANTS TO BE FIRED?

    I was joined the Oriflame now. And i think, it is a great business, because we just need to buy the catalog, then we borrow it to our friends or our parents. Then we order it! with that simple work, we can earn money.. isn't it Great?? ^^ if you have a question in oriflame system.. just post the blog, i'll try to answer it, so you can understand the PROFIT of this MLM Business.

    -to everyone who read this, if i have a gramatical fault in my conversation.. please correct it.. I need to practice english more.. Thanks ^^

    Tommy / XII IPA 6-38

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, personally I'm not so interested in joining MLM.


    First of all, as i know MLMs don't have obvious background, backups, and foundation. We don't know what or who are actually their basis. So if we have some loss, we don't know to whom we should prosecute our rights.There're only few of them who has obvious and strong basis.


    Secondly, for me MLM is like "fooling business". We influence and force someone to buy our products ;with any method and ways; - (because we're obliged to get as much customer as we could, to get into higher position).

    Third, usually we have to buy and use their products as long as we are the member of the group, and there's a minimal value that we've to spend.


    So, i think MLM isn't a good business.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I worry about MLM because we have something similar in America. It is called Amway. Usually in this system the people at the top make a lot of money, but the people at the bottom do not (and rarely move up).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know about MLM. This is a job which can do without have too many risk. And this job can do by anyone. I want to join with this job maybe when I'm in the university. But i don't want to make MLM as my main job. I juz want do for my part-time job. However I can't trust my life with the job which can't give me a protect as a worker.

    Erwiani

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there.. ^^ I think it's fair if the people at the top make a lot of money, because the people at the top definitely give more time, more effort in the start of their job.. Isn't it fair if people who give their more effort, more sweat have more money than the people who work just for fun/hobbies?? it just like we take pains first and than we get result from our sweat..
    In MLM everything that we
    ve done, never useless.. that's our asset in our future..

    Oriflame have an obvious background.. Oriflame operate in 61 countries around the world, such as:
    In europe:
    * Belarus
    * Bosnia
    * Bulgaria
    * Croatia
    * Czech Republic
    * Denmark
    * Estonia
    * Finland
    * Germany
    * Greece
    * Hungary
    * Latvia
    * Lithuania
    * Macedonia
    * Moldova
    * Montenegro
    * Netherlands
    * Norway
    * Poland
    * Portugal
    * Romania
    * Russia
    * Serbia
    * Slovakia
    * Slovenia
    * Spain
    * Sweden
    * Turkey
    * UK/Ireland
    * Ukraine
    In africa:
    * Egypt
    * Morocco
    * Sudan
    In Latin America:
    * Chile
    * Central America
    * Colombia
    * Ecuador
    * Mexico
    * Peru
    And Asia:
    * Armenia
    * Azerbaijan
    * China
    * Georgia
    * India
    * INDONESIA
    * Iran
    * Kazakhstan
    * Mongolia
    * Sri Lanka
    * Thailand
    * Vietnam
    * Saudi

    Martina said that, "..usually we have to buy and use their products as long as we are the member of the group, and there's a minimal value that we've to spend."

    Of course there is a minimal value we've to spend.. I think EVERY Job have their own minimal value for their workers. for example, teachers have to finish their subject in a year. so what's wrong with this value??

    and martina said again, "..MLM is like "fooling business". We influence and force someone to buy our products ;with any method and ways; - (because we're obliged to get as much customer as we could, to get into higher position)."

    Of course I influence someone to buy our product, but i NEVER FORCE someone to buy it.. Do you ever heard that customer is forces by an MLM consultant, then they buy it? never.. =] if they don't want to buy, just fine..

    Tommy XIIA6/38

    ReplyDelete