have you ever heard about Sleep Paralyze???
maybe some of you say yes, but others no...
But if I ask you: have you ever heard about "Ketindihan "???
maybe all of you will say yes...
Usually Indonesian people say when this is happen, there was a ghost that lying on our body...
But actually the real name of "ketindihan" is sleep paralyze...
this is happen because we're to tired...
But why when we woke up, we can't yelling and move our body???
some people said that was happen because our brain or our body suddenly awaken. But our soul haven't...
this is why when we attacked by this diseases we can't move our body and yelling...
When this diseases attacked, usually some people sid that they see a ghost or something like that...
But the truth, what they see when they attacked by this diseases was a halutination.
It's came from our dream...
So if you don't want attacked by this diseases don't be to tired...
Keep Healthy...
Alvin XIIA6/17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so, I'm the first one
ReplyDeleteActually, I grown up in a very small village.
that makes me believe in such a spiritual things.
I want to believe the rational reason one, but I just can't.
I still believe that there's something else standing near us or watching us while we're sleep.
I have had sleep paralyzed, and so did my friend.
I don't know whether I hallucinated or it was really a spirit.
but both of us saw 'something' when we were paralyzed.
next time I ask a psychic about my friend & I.
then he/she said that it was just a spirit who was just made fun of us because we were not keeping our room clean&neat.
it's funny I think.
I don't want to believe it either, but it's still haunting me.
by the way, it's a nice topic you choose...
I always got it.....
ReplyDeleteWhen you feel to SLEEP, but your brain is STILL AWAKE, the crash between your brain and your feeling is happened. So, when you GOT this phenomena, you got the SLEEP PARALYZE
So....many people told if sleep paralyze happened because of ghost, spirit, zombie, and the other occult creatures, BUT, THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! ^^; (haha, sorry Gaby ^^)
I never saw that "damn spirit" when I got sleep paralyze, but I always T-R-Y to see it!! It's uncool for you? But it's cool for me!!