Nah, now I want to talk about our remidial test just now...
Do you think it's necessary?
First, why the teachers did a remidial test for it?
Main reason is : most of the students got bad marks!
Their first way to "decrease" it was discounting 3 points, so, if we got 7 points, we got 100!
But, still, mostly of the students got bad marks...
And now they just did a remidial test, with EXACTLY same question type!
And, of course, the students will got even higher marks (even the one who got 40 can get 100 here )...
I completely disagree with this remidial test before...
Tell you, I always got bad marks on my math since I'm on the 2nd grade...
And on the first transformation test, not to brag, I got 6..
And I think, most of the students got a "qualified" mark, but why, remidial test again?
From this, what do you think?
Someone with fail math got a good mark, but some who aren't as fail as me got worse than me...
What's their reason for getting worse mark?
I think it's just a matter of carelessness or they didn't study before...
Why the teacher gave mercy on these stupid reason by doing a remidial test?
Really, this test pissed me out...
†Harry†
XII Science 4 /12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Harry, the correct phrase is "pissed me off"
ReplyDeleteLearned that from talking with people in games xP...
ReplyDeleteMy bad...
Harry, I'm sorry, I don't agree with you...
ReplyDeleteBefore I tell you about my opinion, I want to ask something...
What is the meaning of "this test pissed me off"??
Thanks...
Now, this is my opinion...
I think that remedial test is necessary...
My score in the first test is exactly the same with my score in my remedial test... I quite annoyed that my score was not increased since I have attempted to do my remedial test...
But, as we know, many students who are good in math got bad score... I think that they could have done the test, but they didn't do the test thoroughly... Because the teacher only paid attention for the final answer, many students got bad mark... This is also happened in me...
Therefore, I think that we are appropriate to have opportunity to repair our score, and we must attempt not to repeat our failure that we have done in the first test... Student who have good score in the first test, should have maintained their good score, even increase their score because the remedial test is easier than the first test...
That's all my opinion...
Vina, I know your feeling...
ReplyDeleteMe too, I was annoyed with that "absolute" decision, the teachers didn't care about our process...
But, this is also a reminder for us that on the National Exam, only final answers will be counted...
If we still depends for scores from our process, we will get spoiled all the time...
Well, let's say it's a preparation for Final Exam...